Sterilizers And Autoclaves
STERILIZERS AND AUTOCLAVES
Often low on space, tabletop autoclaves are a great way to sterilize a lot of instruments without taking up much room. To keep patients healthy and safe, sterilize instruments and lab equipment using an autoclave’s high temperature steam.
Some practices also use dry heat sterilizers to eliminate any moisture inside its chamber. The sterilization process is usually quick, typically ranging from six to thirty minutes. Autoclaves and sterilizers are frequently used for infection control, so it’s essential to pick from the top sterilizer brands in the industry.
Top sterilizers for Ortho and Dental offices:
- Tuttnauer 1730 Manual Valueklave: Attributes are small size and cost, the Tuttnauer 1730 is able to sterilize your equipment thoroughly and quickly. For additional savings, consider the refurbished Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave. If you need a basic, small manual sterilizer, this is the autoclave for you.
- Tuttnauer EZ11Plus: You’ll really appreciate this EZPlus’s additional features which include a newly designed EZGlide door, 19.8" deep chamber, an EZView multi-color display, a USB port and a network port for remote monitoring.
- Tuttnauer 3870M: This manual autoclave needs more room and for good reason! It can fit 15 full size IMS cassettes as well as an assortment of small instruments. In addition, all of the 3870s come with a stand so that you can save on counter space.
- Ritter/Midmark M9 Ultraclave: A midsize M9 ultraclave is great because it lets you know when it has finished its cycle by automatically opening the door! This also has the purpose of letting out steam from the chamber.
- Ritter/Midmark M11D Autoclave: This sleek steam autoclave is 11" x 18" which means it is still a medium size autoclave, but has much more room. With four trays, it is an inch larger than the Tuttnauer EZ10.
- The StatIM 2000:The cassette sterilizer by SciCan is a favorite in the healthcare industry because of its rapid results that no other similar sterilizer has been able to outperform.
- The StatIM 5000:Like its smaller version, the StatIM 5000 is a part of the StatIM Classic series that has been discontinued. With twice the height of the 2000, expect to get even more equipment sterilized with the same quick load cycle times. If you need to get through multiple loads a day, this is a great option.
- Sterident 200/300 Dry Heat Sterilizer: Sterident sterilizers are widely popular because the dry heat sterilizer destroys harmful bacteria without using steam. They prove their versatility by effortlessly drying wet packs and sterilizing equipment without dulling your dental instruments. Additionally, dry heat sterilizers don’t need routine cleaning like steam autoclaves do.